Basic housekeeping and home management to ensure a safe and sanitary home.
- Light housekeeping - making beds, changing linens, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens.
- Laundry - washing, drying, ironing, folding and mending of clothing.
- Meal planning and preparation - ensuring that well-balanced, nutritional meals are prepared and eaten.
Companion care which allows the primary caregiver a chance to take a well-deserved break.
- Escorts - accompanying to medical appointments and social gatherings.
Home health care services are prescribed by a physician after an illness or injury, and include visits from:
- Registered nurses - for medical needs described in the care plan
- Physical therapists - assist in restoring mobility and function
- Occupational therapists - assist in recovering and improving skills needed for daily living and work
- Speech language pathologists - assist in the treatment of communication and swallowing issues
Copyright 2018: Supportive Care. All Rights Reserved.
Sometimes all a parent or loved one needs to remain independent at home is a little extra support. Our team of professionals are available for 2-hour shifts to as long as live-in support 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us today to learn more about our exceptional in-home care. As your provider of choice, we look forward to working with you, your family and your doctor to develop a plan that is tailored specifically to your individual needs.
Personal care related to activities of daily living.
- Bathing - in tub, shower, or bed
- Skin care - routine application of lotions
- Oral care - brushing, flossing and denture care
- Grooming - hair and nail care, and shaving
- Dressing - clothing and self-applied prostheses
- Toileting - transferring on and off the commode or toilet, and emptying catheter bags
- Ambulation - steadying support and supervision during walking and transferring
- Feeding - assistance with meals
- Medication - reminders, opening bottles, checking dosage, and storage